My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, July 15, 2004
NOt everyone agrees with me (i.e. the guys from the flat that came with us last night) but i thought that Spiderman 2 was really good last night, better than the first one! suffering today though coz we didn't get back until 3am and then i couldn't sleep for a wee bit after that, so it was another late night - doh! but i'm up now and got a list of stuff to do before I head off to Troon with Nettie tonight... Apparently Phil has work for us to do when we get there - d'oh! no rest for the wicked *rolls eyes*... i'm sure it'll be fun though - summer holiday clubs always are! *wink* Camp is still becoming a bit stressful... the main problem is that some team members are communicating if they've done prep or anything so it's becoming a bit frustrating... what fun. anyway- plenty to be doing...
posted by TLT @ 12:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER