My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Think dad was barking up the wrong tree in his comment from my last post - hehehe...
Anyway - got up late today coz i couldn't sleep last night - what joy, but about to embark upon a busy day of bargin shopping for Camp and sorting out stuff for Kenmure before I go away for 4 weeks, and finishing it all off with a trip to the cinema to see the premiere of Spiderman 2 at midnight - whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!
*big grin*
posted by TLT @ 1:28 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER