My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
Troon last night was really good... the kids seemed to love what we were doing and they even asked for a 'Fast' song... lol... i think the teamers were just about dying afterwards... it was good though... and then i got back here to have my dinner made for me - whoo hoo! so it was a good night last night.
Not up to much today though - might go to the cinema with Kat later... we'll see - i'm not fancying a walk in the rain tbh...
ooooooooh and Jen is hopefully coming to stay on Friday until Sunday afternoon - WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!! *big grin*
posted by TLT @ 1:10 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER