My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, June 25, 2004
had the last inspired for the holidays last night... was good - we were going over songs that we hope to do at the workshops in Troon over the next few weeks... also got permission to go home for a couple of days next week - woohoo! which if all works out ok, will be nice... also, i'm going to a comedy show tonight with one of my young people and her family as it's her birthday tomorrow... unfortunately though, she has to be at the impact dedication day with me tomorrow, so the celebration is apparently tonight... although i know which bus i have to get i have no idea where to get off... oh what fun! doh!
posted by TLT @ 1:17 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER