My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, June 18, 2004
Well I had my supervisors meeting last night and was reflecting on my year here working in Kenmure, and it's quite scary to think that i've been here for so long now! I also got a book voucher from my supervisor - was very nice of him... it was a belated birthday present - teehee, very sweet though. AFter that I had inspired which was fine... but then had a debate with one of my young people (well, older young people) about BB... left me quite annoyed as i felt she crossed a few lines that she shouldn't have, but oh well...
Unfortunately, nothing else interesting happened, except Zoe and i were singing in my room while i was playing the guitar, other than that it was a pretty average night, and then of course the problem of being unable to sleep - argh! ach well...
Dunno what i'm really up to today to be honest, although i have to go into town at some point, and i might go to the cinema later, we'll see... feeling a bit more relaxed now that i'm finished college - which is nice *big grin*
posted by TLT @ 12:05 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER