My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Been in class this morning... well sorta... got our placement papers back (they one i handed in LAST tuesday) and i got a B, so i'm pretty happy with that. ]
Then we had to sit through 2 presentations by 3rd years. One was based on training volunteers to interact with yp while the other was based on using prayer as a basis for our work... they were pretty good. Just hope i can give presentations as good as that another 2 years down the line - eeeeeeeeeeek!
Anyway, more or less recovered from my weekend at crossover now. Gradually getting some rest to make up for such a manic weekend! Being very reflective at the moment... is that a good thing I wonder?
posted by TLT @ 12:15 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER