My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, June 10, 2004
WOW! I've been trying to keep my head low today, and thought i wasn't doing too bad... then i wanted invited to a friends for dinner which was lovely, good company *wink* and then i headed to inspired where the kids threw a party for me with the kids also from the monday club i run!!!!!!! It was amazing - and one of the kids mum's also made me a cake with my name on it and everything... it was soooooooooooo cool! I love my kids! we played games and we played musical statues and we danced - it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fab! i never want this day to end now! turns out, being away from home and turning 20 isn't so bad afterall... still wish i was at home though...

love you all!

xxxxx
posted by TLT @ 9:45 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER