My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
ok now very angry... just hit the realisation, that with the end of term comes a crappy reduced time for using the computers in the library... as of today the library will only be open from 9-5pm - like life ends at 5pm... ARGH! it's sooooooooooooooooooo annoying! This is going to drive me nuts in the summer if i can't do any of my emails etc at night. oh man! this is so unfair!
posted by TLT @ 6:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER