My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, July 05, 2004
glad to be back on the net again today... means i can actually get some stuff done! It's such a handicap not have net access when you need it i.e. at weekends and the evenings! but anyway, I'm heading off to Troon tonight with a couple of my young people from Church... i'm going there to lead a dance workshop and they're coming with me to help and hopefully they'll get a chance to see what's happening elsewhere in the activity centre as i'm only planning an hours work for a two hour slot... so it should hopefully be quite good, and you never know, i might see some folk from impact! That would be cool too! Prays are slowly being answered about transport for this event... i know have all of the cars covered, although some of the people have said that they'd do it only if they were like the last resort, but it's looks like they are so... oops.
WEnt to Emilys last night as she's now in here new flat at last!!!!!!!!!!! JOsh made us some curry which was well good and we watched the football while playing a card game called phase 10 - think you'd like that one mum!
anyway - i should go get myself sorted for tonight !
posted by TLT @ 1:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER