My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, July 03, 2004
GOt back to 'sunny' Glasgow last night... was an ok journey, i just read for the whole thing... was awakened by an orange march this morning - whoo hoo... went food shopping and then in a very rushed manner made our way to the college graduation ceremony... was good to see some of our friends graduating... although the speaker spoke for AGES, which was a bit dull, but oh well, Gordon, Emily and Josh are always entertaining enough *wink*... then we had a late lunch which was really dinner and now i'm sitting here quickly checking my mail before we get chucked out - what fun!

Also managed to speak to my tutor today... it was nice to talk to her after such a long time... lets hope she's gonna be around again at the start of next term and i'll have her back as my tutor... i think i'd like that!

Anyway... was wanting to go to Govanhill tonight (pentecostal church) with the guys, but i really have to do some last minute prep for church tomorrow - what fun! although having said that i have some pretty competant folk working with me for SSS tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be a breeze *wink*
posted by TLT @ 6:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER