My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, August 20, 2004
my poor wee laptop has had to go to computer hospital... Boo hoo... hopefully not for tooooo long, i've already had it away from me for like 2 weeks already!
had pizza with dad last night too which was cool... good to catch up a bit... then of course the gymnastics! whoo hoo!
but not much else to report tbh... might head off to cinema later, but i dunno yet, depends on a few things.
posted by TLT @ 12:24 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER