My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
got back from Cumnock on Sunday afternoon and slowly been recovering. Just taking some time out to watch the olympics mostly! So many exciting things have happened over the past month and i feel that many more exciting things are to come! Hopefully i'll manage to get back into the habit of posting every day again - but don't hold your breath... someone keeps locking the youth min room - argh!
posted by TLT @ 11:38 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER