My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, July 23, 2004
Well that's me just back from Badenoch camp, and it was amazing... the kids were great (although a bit trying at times) and my friends from college always make me laugh... i don't think i've laughed so much in a long time. Absolutely shattered though... it was a very active camp and on top of that we had midnight walks and then meetings at 7:30am and shifts of having to stay up till the kids either went to bed or quietened down enough so that others could... but off to Keswick tomorrow for a holiday - wooohoooo!
posted by TLT @ 2:27 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER