My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, September 03, 2004
inspired was great last night - and was very inspiring - excuse the pun... didn't do much afterwards just came home to ma bed... but Sheena gave me a lift home and i was winding her up a bit... coz apparently her name is actually Jean.. well actually to be more precise it's Jean Sheena Hair... BUT the thing is that Sheena is Gaelic for Jean... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO her name is effectively Jean Jean Hair... tee hee... i find the smallest of details amusing... lol.
Anyway - not up to a whole lot today - meant to be enrolling in a gym and booking a badminton court for next week - but we'll see and then tomorrow it's THANKSGIVING BABEY! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHA!
posted by TLT @ 11:22 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, As part of some work I'm doing for a client, I need to talk to people who are interested in Badminton and who often search the web for related information. The research is mostly based around keyword ('badminton club' for example) selection. I've contacted people using badminton club but I need to contact more. Can you suggest where else to look?
    TIA

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER