My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, August 27, 2004
i made it to Kenmure for the prayer meeting... nothing exciting there really, just your average prayer meeting... although i did get a bit embarassed when they start praying for me while i was in the room *blushes*. but hey ho... When i got back i watched 'The 6th sense' - what a great movie... watched 'signs' the other night too. This has all be sparked off by me going to see 'the village' at the cinema last weekend - that film is definitely one to watch... it's got a twist in it that no one could surely see coming! So if you get a free minute, then go and see that one... other than that there's not much to report i'm afraid... i'm feeling a lot better, although still not quite right, but i plan to embark upon my schedule next week for church with caution... I can't not have groups but i can be careful with what i do at the groups so as not to push myself too far too soon. This way everyone will be happy... Oh and we're off to Catalyst on Sunday night (bit like powerpoint) so your prayers for the young people going to that as i know it's going to be an evangelistic event, would be fab!
posted by TLT @ 10:47 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER