My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
i ache all over today... but the badminton was worth it yesterday!!!!! hopefully the more i do it the less i'll suffer afterwards... made good use of my day so far... had a good long sleep and then headed off to Tesco's to get food - but forgot yoghurt - DOH! then i spent some time watching the news and taking world issues in and now i'm checking stuff online and doing various bits and pieces...
I could strictly speaking go and visit the Girls Brigade at the church tonight, but i've decided to take a 'day off', coz if i didn't then i would be working 13 days straight and my poor we body can't cope with that quite yet... nice to be in demand though *wink*
Also was offered by the BB captain to go with the BB to the Scotland match tomorrow night, but i have a pants meeting about music in the church at the manse... no fair!!!! but i think he's gonna invite me to the next one they go to - hoep i can go - tee hee!
ooooooooooh isn't life fun!
posted by TLT @ 2:38 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER