My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, September 20, 2004
my goodness... what a weekend! i've been bogged down with the cold for the whole of it! So spent most of it doing prep and generally being ill :-( Church was ok yesterday though i guess... oh and i had a BIG GRIN across my face on the way home from church last night when Sheena sent me a text telling me that she had been roller-blading... oh the mental image - hehehhehe... Got quite a bit of prep to be getting on with before Music group tonight - we have a prospective drummer coming along tonight... hopefully she'll like what she sees and will want to get involved... not much else that i can think of to report back on... very foggy headed - doh!
posted by TLT @ 12:15 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER