My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, September 17, 2004
Urgh... can't be bothered writing much today... Didn't sleep well last night. It was after 6am before i drifted into anything like a sleep... it was so annoying and so now i'm absolutely shattered!!!!! thankfully i didn't have to get up for anything, so i let myself sleep on for a bit, but i'm just so tired and i have a sore head *whoo hoo*.
Inspired was pretty good again last night. We spent a lot of time on mime and drama for a change, but it was good. And 2 of the girls came back which was fabby... now i've got loads and loads of prep to do for Music group, not mentioning the essay i have to write before i go back to college - argh! Ah well i'm off - must keep myself awake though!
posted by TLT @ 2:38 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER