My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, September 16, 2004
Yesterday seemed to come and go very quickly! eeeeeeeeeek. And when i got to my bed, guess what I couldn't sleep! ARGH! BUt oh well... worse things happen i guess. Got quite a bit of prep to do today. I really, really can't be bothered, but i need to get myself motivated. Once I start i'm sure i'll get on a roll!!!!
*random moment* my mum just texted me asking my shoe size... very odd *raises eyebrow* Sheena texted me yesterday, sounds like she's enjoying her break which is good... they actually had some sun yesterday - lol.
It very exciting at the moment... the college is installing a wireless system, of which my laptop can already pick up the signal. WHat's even more exciting was that i managed to browse the net for all of 2 seconds last night, but still it's very exciting!!!!! WHOO HOO!
Ohter than that i didn't do much yesterday - had my meeting with Iain, which was ok i guess. ANd i spent a lot otime online talking to some of my young people from church, and various other friends, which was nice... i love e-messenger *big grin*
posted by TLT @ 12:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER