My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Managed to get 14 hours sleep last night with little interuption!!!! SOOOOOOOOO good considering that was more than i had managed to accumulate over the previous 4 nights! So i've been relaxing today, and doing some bits and pieces for work, but nothing overly taxing! Been looking at printers and external hard drives online to see what's available - what fun! Should really have gone to get food from Tesco's but considering it's raining, that's not exactly the biggest invitation to go out... it's at times like these that i miss my car!
But anyway - i can see the coming weeks becoming more and more hectic!!! Between my own stuff for church, meetings about joint youthwork with other churches in Bishopbriggs, an essay for college and the new term starting in a couple of weeks... who said the students life was an easy and relaxing one?!??!?!?!
posted by TLT @ 5:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER