My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, September 24, 2004
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!
What more can i say?! Last night was UNBELIEVABLE! The crunch finally came and I cracked! I would have given ANYTHING to have moved out of the college flats there and then! It's getting rediculas... things keeping breaking through wear and tear but never getting fixed and it's driving me insane! I came back to find my food in the fridge not being cooled because the kitchen had tripped and noone had 'noticed' - ARGH! It's just not funny anymore! And then the assistant warden had the cheek to have a go at me, and that just got me raging. Argh! It just annoys me that i'm stuck here. The only possible silver lining would be the wireless which we will hopefully be able to use soon... but if they restrict that then that's just going to annoy me even more! It's such an illogical place! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
Having said that, i had a lovely afternoon with Sheena yesterday... She wanted to go and buy glasses... and ironically asked me to go with her as a second opinion - hehehe... of course it wasn't long before she realised that i'm one of the most non-commital people on the planet, especially when it comes to helping other people buy stuff for themselves - lol! But we found a pair which were lovely... but i still think she should have got the groovy pinky-red ones... they were LOUD - hehehehehe...
posted by TLT @ 1:40 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER