My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, October 11, 2004
Ok so Saturday ended up being an ok day. I helped Sheena cleared out some of the stuff in her spare room and move it up to her attic, which has only recently been floored... Then watched TV and had some dinner, but was home by 8 and fell asleep on my bed for a couple of hours before waking up and realising that i hadn't finished doing the slides for the group on Sunday morning - what fun.
But it was all finished by the time i went to bed and then i headed to church yesterday morning to lead the group, which went surprisingly well. Have to keep praying for them though coz it's such a small group that it's always in danger of being stopped as it's questionable as to whether it's justifable considering our lack of resources...
Then spent the afternoon reading for my Church: meaning and mission class (the hard one!) although fell asleep... lol - i now have a useful tool to put me to sleep at night! and then headed back to church for the Communion service. Then we went to catalyst with a couple of my young people which was fantastic... I'm really hoping that a few more will start coming.
Anyway - today I have to persuade Norman to give me a parking space for a week amongst other things - i'm reall hoping he will! off to do my work then i guess...
posted by TLT @ 11:58 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER