My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
well... Philip walked up from the station last night and i had his food ready for him when he came. Pork steaks in a sweet and sour sauce with chips - was quite nice even though i say so myself! Then instead of rushing off to the cinema, we didn't to hang around and check mail and play pool and table tennis. I rocked against him at pool, but he caught me at table tennis! doh!
Then i had some reading to do for classes, which i would normally have done today, so Philip watched a DVD while i did that.
He's still in bed at the moment mind you... i threatened to have the alarm go off at 8am, but he was having none of it... lol.
Anyway - today we're going to go and see wimbledon at the cinema i think and maybe go to some shops... then we'll be meeting mum and the gang, who i'm sure will all be as high as kites before they fly off for their cruise... lol.
Ah well...
posted by TLT @ 12:08 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER