My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, October 21, 2004
(music - Beautiful One, Tim Hughes)

hmmmm... tired this morning - and feeling slightly sick to my stomach - urgh! Was very busy yesterday - and there were good bits and bad bits. Had a meeting with Iain which went ok, and then came back to college and managed to scrap someones car - argh! so i then had various people going on about that at me, and then i headed out for dinner with my aunt and cousins, which was a good laugh as expected!
Then in the evening Kat, Em and Gav all had a joint party in the flat as their birthdays are all this weekend. It was good. They did some games and chatted and had cool music... I spent a bit of time talking to the new warden, and she's really nice... Today however, i have classes all day, followed by going out to B'Briggs where i have a meeting with Sheena for Sunday and then i think i'm meant to be heading to a presbytry meeting -ergh! ah well, life is dull, c'est la vie.
posted by TLT @ 9:44 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER