My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, October 18, 2004
had a fantastic weekend - it was totally chilling and there was no pressure at all. Got there in one piece and then got back in one piece which was a bonus, then headed straight to bed last night - i must have slept around 12-14 hours! Had a bit of a panick today though realising just how busy the next couple of months are going to be! Roll on the Christmas Holidays!!! (and even during them i'll be writing an essay - ARGH!)
Off to work soon though - got the Youth Band tonight, but we're just going to have a small acoustic session with me on the guitar and the others singing. Hopefully i'll be able to teach them some new songs *big grin*
posted by TLT @ 6:26 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER