My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, October 29, 2004
(music - Amsterdam, Coldplay)

well, i've been sitting in my room from when i got up this morning until now, and i've spent the majority of that time reading commentaries and other secondary literature for this exegesis... But i can now annouce that I've managed to write a grand total of 78 for my introduction up until this time - whoo hoo! i'm hoping i'll get quite a lot of it done before i go to bed tonight, coz now that i've done a lot of reading, the theory is that i should be able to just write and refer to the appropriate sources... that way i can focus on my Church:mission and meaning class reading with the guys and then do my prep for Sunday morning class tomorrow. Whoo hoo. The theology guys who are good at the Belief and thought classes have been doing 'tutorials' with us youth min students. I didn't get to go to the last couple coz i was busy, but i'm hoping to be up in time for the one tomorrow, hopefully it'll help with my understanding of the topic in hand - it's all very heavy stuff!
Anyway - i should get back to writing some more of my essay before Emily comes storming into my room!
posted by TLT @ 9:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER