My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, October 30, 2004
(music - everytime, Britney Spears)

It's mad in the corridor at the moment - went to get my washing out of the machine and got caught in the cross-fire... a few of the students have invested in lazer quest stuff... you know the game you run around and you're in team and you have to shoot the pack on the other person to 'get them'. Well apparently these packs give off a small shock every time you get shot... they're have a great time... I got caught when Simon was using the clothes horses in the drying room as a baracade and i was needing to put my stuff in there to dry and then on my way back to my corridor he used me as a human hostage and body sheild - most amusing... anyway, back to doing my prep for tomorrow...
posted by TLT @ 6:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER