My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
(music - it's my life, Bon Jovi)

maaaaaaaaaan that was a long haul (although enjoyable)... been trying to do the majority of my reading for Darrell's class for thursday (seeing as he gave us sooooo much to do this week!) and it took be like 2 hours to read one chapter from Pinnock! Was good though. Was all about the charasmatic view on the meaning and mission of the church - i actually thought iwas a very good - was even quoting it to my dad while he was talking to me on ichat earlier - lol. More reading to do tomorrow though as well as an essay outline and of course I have to go to my fortnightly meeting with my line manger - whoo hoo.

Had a good *moment* with one of my young people tonight. She like me has an online journel and i had read when i got out of class that she had had a bad day. One of those days when she was questioning if anyone would miss her had she not been there and my heart totally went out to her - so i left a comment on her board and then texted her to let her know i was thinkin about her. Later on in the evening she came online and i offered to talk if she wanted to and granted she said that it wasn't really anything to talk about, but then we did talk about some stuff, and she inspired me with some of the stuff she said and i told her that she was an inspiration and now she's mentioned me on her forum and it turns out that she was really touched by my taking an active interest in her hurt. I think it was one of those moments where we both had a tear in our eyes - but it was really encouraging at the same time. *big grin*

Anyway - i suppose i should wind down now... nite folks x

posted by TLT @ 12:15 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER