My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, November 01, 2004
(music - comsuming fire, Tim Hughes)

Fantastic song!!!! Has to be one of my faves that i've learned at Catalyst... I'm up and awake before 11am!!! Be impressed!!! Had set alarm so that i would be up in time to put my 3 day loan books back to the library before 10:30am, but fell asleep again and almost slept through - but i made it - just! So all good... just checking mails etc and then i've got to work on my essay, clean my room and do my reading for tomorrow - eeeeeek! ARGH - soooo much to do!
posted by TLT @ 10:58 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER