My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, November 07, 2004
(music - Shadow, Britney Spears)

It's been a long day - and i did that whole switch off alarm and go back to sleep thing *blushes* missed my normal bus but caught the next one so was still at church with plenty of time to spare. The session with the girls this morning was ok - well Sheena thought it was great, but i'm not so sure. But the silver lining of my day had to be when i saw one of the young people who hasn't been seen at church for weeks and had gone a bit 'dark'. They were SO much brighter - i was so happy!
Also spent a lovely afternoon with Sheena and Geo as they invited me to go out with them for lunch which was fabby (although i was VERY tired) and then we picked up my guitar and headed back to B'briggs and i dozed in Sheena's while she was on the fone and Geo went to visit his sister... then we had to head off to church and i played along with Geo and Maragret on my guitar. Didn't like the sermon tonight - but that's a whole other story that i'm not going to go into on a public blog... *rolls eyes* - but anyway sheena gave me a lift home and now i'm just chilling before i head to bed...
*yawn*
posted by TLT @ 9:56 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER