My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
(music - still, Reuben Morgan)

Praise God!!!! I had the BEST sleep in a long while last night! was sleeping before midnight too which has to be a first since i was ill back in August! Woot!
Anyway - not much to say as i'm just doing boring study and also some prep today - hehehe.

Oh but my mum and dad bought me a silver chain while they were on holiday for my cross (which its own chain had broken a while ago) anyway - i put the cross on the chain yesterday and it's perfect!!! its great wearing it again!
Anyway - plenty to be getting on with...
posted by TLT @ 1:02 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER