My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, November 14, 2004
(music - Do you have a little time, Dido)

Just back in from church and the Christmas choir rehearsal... (yes, i have finally given in and joined the Christmas choir after a lot of hinting from the organist.) Geo, the gem that he is gave me a lift (without me asking) coz Sheena went home to prepare for a birthday party that she has organised for her neice... Anyway - as you may guessed, it was the Rememberance Day service this morning. A couple of my mid-week group kids were carrying the flags and they looked sooooo proud *big grin* Not much else to report... i'm gonna chill this afternoon and probably do some reading for class - then of course head off to the church again this evening - i've had hints at them wanting me to tak emy guitar again tonight - dunno if i will.
posted by TLT @ 12:50 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER