My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, November 14, 2004
(music - Jesus loves me this i know)

Hmmmm... well i didn't get a WHOLE lot of study done today, but i did get some bits and pieces done. Just back from the cinema with the guys (Gordon and Simon). We went to see 'Anacondas' which was mingin' (the guys sat as laughed at me hiding in my jumper for the duration of it) and then we went to see 'The Grudge', which has to be one of the most twisted films i've seen in a long time. Was a very intense film and was quite clever, although not one i will be planning to buy on DVD or see again for that matter. And i'd just like to add comment that Anacondas was ONLY a 12A and The Grudge was ONLY a 15 - what exactly is happening to our film certificates?!??!?!?! It's ridiculas that someone that young can go and see something that terrifying!
Anyway - rant over... I didn't mind going to a late film coz i knew i didn't have to be at church early for prep. Having said that I STILL have to go so i'd better get some sleep! *wink*
posted by TLT @ 1:28 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER