My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
(music - Christmas spirit, Johnny Cash)

Had a really good night at GB - had to do my presentation which went down well and some of the girls really took interest... especially in Catalyst and Evotions.. and you never know we may get new members at the mid-week groups! They were also doing crafts which was great fun - but i got a bit of a sore head so was suffering by the end of the night - bit better now mind...
Anyway - got lots to do in the morning so the quicker i get to sleep the better *wink*
posted by TLT @ 11:05 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER