My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
(music - none, in class)

Sitting in Class waiting for the lecturer to hand out all of the essays... Well i passed - although i only got a D+ which has slightly bummed me out coz i'm normally a C+ - B student... But apparently it wasn't our normal lecturer that marked them and i think everyone is a bit dissappointed with their marks - hard marker i suppose.... But i'm still gutted. The guy said i had lack of exegegetical commentaries in my bibliography... which i took a bit hard coz i used as many as i could psyichally find and then included them in my bibliography. Also whoever it was said i wasn't critical enough - which is true, but then all of the info that i could find agreed with eachother *confused*... ARGH. Ah well. Starting class now...
posted by TLT @ 9:25 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER