My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
(music - none coz i'm importing video into my laptop)

Well it's been a long and busy day - can't believe i almost forgot to post! *shock* Started off with me running around like a headless chicken and dashing off to see my tutor to give her some stuff and get some stuff from her... then being late for a prayer meeting with Sheena *blushes* But it was a good one when i got their so can't complain *big grin* then i headed out to B'briggs straight after that with Ruth to have lunch and my fortnightly line-manager meeting with Ian... Then caught the bus home via Tesco and spent far too much money... but oh well, i reckon i can last till Christmas now barr fresh stuff like milk and veggies.
Then when i got back to the college it was after 5pm, so i made myself some dinner and then settled down to do all of my reading for tomorrows classes - took me all evening, around 5 hours, but at least it's done... Also managed to book my train ticket for going home at Christmas time - *woot* which is cool... Anyway then i was checking the Biggar Impact DVD to make sure it was ok before I wiped the original off my hard drive coz it was taking up over 25GB!!!! EEEEEEK! now i'm importing a video of me and a couple of my young people which i need for class in the morning... what fun! *rolls eyes* Ah well at least it'll be done once i've sorted it.
Anyway...
Just looking at a note i currently have bluetaccked to my wall... it's from a readingi had to do the other week... I think think it's pretty good...
"Why are sermons on biblical joy so rare and outbursts of joyful worship often considered a sign of 'Pentecostalism'?" - David H.C.
It's very true you know... *goes away to think*
posted by TLT @ 11:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER