My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, November 27, 2004
(music - i surrender, doing the stuff)
well the plan of getting up early didn't work... My alarm was set for 8am, but again i kept on putting it on snooze and then must have switched it off completely and gone back to sleep coz i didn't wake up until not long before 12noon. ARGH! Ah well... so i'm going to study again a bit now and then a few of us are going to the cinema to see 'The Forgotten' and then i'll be back to sort out my lesson for the Bible Class tomorrow. Then i'll head back to the books again depending one what time i get my stuff done for that. What fun...
posted by TLT @ 1:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER