My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, November 25, 2004
(music - jesus loves me this i know (in my head))

whoo hoo!!!! very high just now despite having a sore head (took pills before i came into class) and being quite tired (ach it'll ware off soon)... Have had a good day today so far... was up early for class having got to sleep at a decentish time last night... can't have been asleep much after 1:30am - which is good for me at the moment... Had a lovely evening with dad... Pizza and then went to see a film 'After the Sunset' with Pierce Brosnen, which was very good... enough action and comedy to keep me happy... and dad was in hysterics at various parts of it... may be a candidate for buying on dvd when it comes out? anyway - after than i spent the rest of the evening until about 1am in the lounge with the guys mucking around online 'n stuff - was a good laugh... but anyway - this morning we were looking at the videos of us with our young people for our assessment for Y241. Was ok i guess, but because we were in groups it meant that i had 1 hour of nothing to do which was good to chill and break up the afternoon... Then had worship which was ok. Music was a bit retro in a way - quite weird to hear contemporary worship songs from like the 80's, but whatever... Then we had placement seminar which again was cool enough... didn't as great a grade as usual for my ref report this week, but it was ok. Ooooooooh and the MAIN reason for me being so high is that i got one of my essays back today - the essay i had to write from the summer camp in July and i got a B+ - soooooo happy!!! Was a bit bummed out after my D+ in the last essay i got back... But it's all good - so i'm pretty happy!!! All the hard work does sometimes pay off! Maybe i will get an A... some day...
Ah well... in class at the moment and we have another lecturer instead of Darrell... We've got David Millar, i think it's probably just because of the subject in hand... (base communities) maybe he'll be kinder that Darrell on giving us a better break... remains to be seen...

*woot*
posted by TLT @ 2:13 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER