My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, December 03, 2004
(music - See You when you're 40, Dido)

tired... was up really late study coz i couldn't sleep... even started writing my essay a bit, but i'm not happy with it. I've got sooooo much information in my head but i just don't seem to be able to consolidate it and access the information in my head at the time that i need it so that i can make my essay coherent... The problem is the first part of the essay. Articulating it at the moment seems impossible almost. But i know exactly what i want to say for the latter part of the essay which relates to my church. But the thing is that i really need to write the first part before i write the second part so it's just annoying me now! ARGH! I might just give up for now and come back to it after BB tonight... we'll see... i certainly have to have the bluck of it written by the end of tomorrow!!! Just as well i don't have to concentrate on preparing a session for my sunday groups!!!! *YAY*
Anyway, sleepy... gonna go for a walk and chat and procrastinate for a wee bit...
posted by TLT @ 4:24 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER