My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, December 02, 2004
(music - Agnus Dei, worship album)

was up pretty late last night studying... but at least i made another decent dent on the pile of books i had sitting next to the computer... I reckon i'll hopefully at least START writing it tomorrow which will be cool... Have time off this morning and we were meant to have a class, but they're looking at individual videos and i did mine last week, so i've been using the time to study instead, nothing like being productive *wink*. Got another half an hour and then i'll have to head down for worship... and after that i have placement seminar which i'm sure will be amusing. I have Darrell's class this afternoon (the one which i'm doing the essay for) I didn't do my reading for class this week because i was studying for my essay... ooops. However i think it's going to be an empty class today as the theology students handed their assignment in for this module yesterday and they're all now frantically (like me) trying to do end of term assessments and study for exams. It's all madness i tell you!
Was really quite annoyed with the whole thing with people being noisey in the quiet part of the lounge last night... but oh well, it's past now. Think i'm going to head down to the library and put the pile of books that i've already looked at back and see if i can get anymore useful ones about the visible and invisible church. hmmmmm *thinking*...
posted by TLT @ 10:37 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER