My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, December 06, 2004
(music - take all of me, hillsongs)

right - it's been a strangly stessful day... did some studying this afternoon and then fell asleep - did more study and then went to work and got there to find out that the caretaker guy hadn't bothered to heat any of the rooms for my group, even thought it takes place every week!!!!!!!! It was just because the Guild wasn't on - sooooooooo annoying!
Anyway - since i got back i got Imran to show me how to use the rice cooker, so i had rice for dinner and i've had a video chat with the folks back home which was cool and now although i should be studying, i'm just mucking about. I'll really have to start concentrating on my essay tomorrow - don't want to end up 'last minute' with it...

posted by TLT @ 11:13 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER