My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
(music - Trouble, Coldplay)

Sitting on the freezer in the kitchen waiting for my meal to cook as i'm typing... Rice and Korma for lunch again today. Very tired after having to get up early for class.... but it was a good one today. It was a tutorial with the OT lecturer - so it was fabby. still tired tho. Got another class this afternoon and then i might head off to the cinema on my own for a break before i hit the books, but we'll see. Might just have a nap instead. We'll see. No work tonight though, which is nice. The GB craft fair is actually on and i was going to go, but have decided just to take time out instead. Then i'll be able to concentrate more on the studying tonight.
Should check the food...
posted by TLT @ 1:19 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER