My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, December 16, 2004
(music - shadows, Beautiful)

Argh... in a bad mood, a VERY bad mood... You know that essay that i busted my as for for like a week and a half if not 2 weeks? well... i got my mark back today, and i knew already that i had passed and i was really happy about that, coz i knew it was going to be a hard essay... BUT today i got my mark, which was a measly old C - soooooooo annoyed!!! The thing that annoys me EVEN MORE is the fact that i know 2 people who literrally wrote theirs at the last minute and one got a B and the other a B+ Sooooooooooooooooo angry! It makes me wonder if it's even WORTH the extra stress of really working every extra minute you have in order to try your upmost hardest to do an essay well... apparently 'at this stage you essay writing skills have failed you' ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!!!!!!!! (altho on the essay i got back 3 weeks ago i was told that my essay was a joy to read and was well written!!! ARGH!) OK, I'm ready to go home now... this sucks.
posted by TLT @ 1:07 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER