My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, December 17, 2004
(music - i saw mummy kissing santa claus)

SHOCKING!!!!.... ^ ..... Anyway - took my over 15's to the cinema tonight and they decided to see the Phantom of the Opera (2nd time this week for me) but it's still just as good the second time as it was the first *wink* Anyway, it looks as though everyone is leaving from here tomorrow which sucks quite a bit... Planning on working on reading for my essay if i can get myself motivated enough and then i'm going to head to the cinema at night i think and get a couple of the new films that came out today,... but we'll see. Also just filled out my mission form for 2005 *woot* still not sure that i'm going to get the chance to go on mission in the summer... that depends on placement, but i know that i'll be helping at an MLTP weekend with Ruth etc in March and maybe also one with Phil C in april... we'll see though... depends on a lot of things i guess.
Anyway - i'm tired...
posted by TLT @ 11:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER