My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
(no music)

right so yeah, that's me back in glasgow now... very tired. So i'm in bed and just about to sleep before class in the morning... not that i know what class i'm meant to be in *doh* - keep forgetting to check... ah, i'll do it when i get up in the morning...

anyway - got my essay finished, so i'll have to remember and hand it and my books etc in, plus the new printer i got for my christmas worked a dream *grin*

nowi'm off to sleep...
posted by TLT @ 9:19 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER