My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
(music - with all i am, for all you're done)

right - had very broken sleep last night due to the windy and stormy weather - argh! But today is really meant to be my 'day-off' so i've been having a lazy unpressured day... I did however do my reflective reports for college, so that's one thing out of the way, and then had a chat with cherie about some ideas i have for church work, which was really helpful. I was going to go out to the cinema tonight - but seeing as it's started being really windy and rainy again, i don't see that happening...
Think i might just do some songs for the Youth Band... Any of you guys got any good ideas about songs we could do?

might make some more cards too... we'll see.

anyway - i'm off...
posted by TLT @ 4:31 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER