My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, January 17, 2005
(music - Are we the waiting, Green Day)

tired... had a good day i guess. spent the afternoon doing prep for work and fixing the printer... and i did too *grin*. Then placement meeting tonight, which was interupted no less than 4 times *argh* and then youth band after that, although i was just about ready to clunk some heads together tonight *rolls eyes*. And then an elder came and talked to me, and what i got from what he said was that he was wanting to use the youth band more, but to do hymns (uh... no!) so we'll see what Iain has to say about that - but i'm not about to start making the kids do anything they don't want to do.
Anyway - then dad picked me up and we went for pizza which was nice... I came back here and watched the end of ER... that is such a gooooood program. (i've ordered the 1st 3 series - d'oh!) LOL... but anyway yeah... i'm tired and i still have some ready to do before i go to bed, so, nite.
posted by TLT @ 11:25 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER