My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
(music - God put a smile upon your face, Coldplay)

had a night of 'work' although i really should have started my next essay which is due next thursday... but oh well... still managed to get loads done though... was doing cards and fixing stuff for a friend back home. So it's done now and i don't have to worry about it anymore *grin*. Class was good this afternoon - as always with Steve. We watched Fahrenhiet 9/11 which i've never fancied watching before, but it was actually quite good *grin*. Doesn't help me like the who Iraq war any more than i did before tho *frowns*. but yeah, so not much else has really happened... Got a busy day tomorrow... Meeting at 10am with Cherie, and then a meeting with Iain at 1pm and once i get home from that i'll probably start working on reading for my next essay. Hoping to get most of it done if not finished this weekend, and also doing prep for groups of course... lots and lots to do...
posted by TLT @ 10:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER