My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, January 21, 2005
(no music - just ER on in the background)

Finished HP 1 last night *grin*. Got up at a decent time today and have been pottering about since. Have cleaned and hoovered my room, and have done my prep for Sunday morning *grin* Also in the middle of doing prep for the BB tonight - just about to go make some dinner *grin*
so yeah, i got my ER series 1 through the post today *big cheesy grin* so i'm watching that while working away... it's soooooo good... Anyway, yeah, BB tonight and then back here to do some reading for my essay. Planning on being up again at a decent time tomorrow so that i can have a good crack at reading and writing the essay. Would be nice to have the majority out of the way before the end of the weekend, although that could just be a pipe dream, but we'll see.

oh yeah, and the culprit who took the milk owned up today *lol*.
posted by TLT @ 4:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER