My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, January 22, 2005
(no music, ER on in the background)

had a good day i guess... got up pretty late coz i was up pretty late watching ER episodes... LOL.. but yeah, spent the afternoon reading for my essay and then writing it... done about 400 words... and i know more or less what i want to write for the rest... so it shouldn't take long *grin*
now i'm just finishing off my prep for tomorrow and chillin while watching some more ER - you never know though, i might get some more of my essay done *grin*

but yeah, that's it.
posted by TLT @ 8:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER